AT A GLANCE
- Set up completely customized inspections that include automated corrective actions to enforce your HACCP plan
- Bi-directional track and trace
- Lot and expiry management to minimize risk
- Document retention
- Electronic record keeping regulatory compliance
- Secure, computer-generated, time-stamped independent audit trail
- Speedy recall process
- End- to end traceability from vessel or vendor to customer
- Integrated with MS Outlook for rapid response
- Inspections linked to the lot, vessel, vendor, and sales record.
HACCP COMPLIANT QUALITY CONTROL - SPEEDY RECALL PROCESS
Food Safety standards and compliance regulations are increasingly stringent. While government legislation has long been implemented, your customers now require even more rigid quality control through third party audits, SQF, or other recognized programs. Easily meet the quality challenge with information-driven workflow which supports your business goals.
The Quality monitoring component of Maritech Wave is fully compliant with HACCP specifications and helps you to meet the most rigorous safety standards and certifications. Define an inspection for each established critical control point, designate each parameter that must be monitored in the inspection, set the range of acceptable values that each defined parameter must meet, and automatically display a corrective action when a monitored condition falls out of the acceptable specified range.
"Fully compliant with HACCP specifications, helping you to easily meet the most rigorous safety standards and quality certification schemes."