AT A GLANCE
- Raw Material - Accurately record the receipt and usage of raw material/work in progress and all associated costs.
- Raw Material Yield and Profitability Margins - Know exactly how much return is made for each product produced.
- Inventory Management – Monitor and control the inventory status of raw material, packaging, WIP and finished goods.
- Automation and Barcoding - Register consumption of raw materials through barcode scanning and weighing with a scales interface or manually register from a touch screen.
- Production Planning & Scheduling integrated with sales functions - Effectively plan and schedule production orders based upon demand and ensure that all ingredient component stores are tightly controlled.
- Forecasting, Planning, & Analysis - Compare actual results to budgeted figures to further improve margins.
ADD VALUE THROUGH EFFICIENT SOFTWARE DESIGNED SOLELY FOR SEAFOOD PRODUCTION
Maritech Processing is a solution to manage the processing of fish and fish products. Easily record into inventory exactly what you produced, know exactly where it is located for item visibility by sales, and see exactly how much it cost to make it using comprehensive costing tools integrated into the workflow. Primary and value added processing modules streamline manual processes without sacrificing detail.
The solution is divided into two modules, Maritech Primary Processing and Maritech Secondary Processing for further processing and value added production. In both modules, a bill of materials (BOM) allows you define all raw materials, packaging, and other production costs required to create the item for efficient capture of production data through all processing stages. Both modules interact with Maritech Trading so a complete history of the component’s origin and other necessary information flows seamlessly from the raw material, packaging and other ingredients, providing full and transparent traceability and costing throughout. On the basis of raw material and packaging use, wage costs and other cost items defined in a product’s bill of materials, you can calculate the contribution margin for each processing line, for specific lots, or for specific shifts. Easily track scrap and by-products for better control and consistency. Box or pallet level detail enables you to track material movement within warehouses, between warehouses, and beyond. Raw materials are reduced and the resulting finished goods are entered into inventory automatically as production is registered.
Pick from specific lots or suppliers. Register finished product from the packing system or manually. Reduce packaging inventories either during production registration or automatically based upon the product’s BOM.
"Easily record into inventory exactly what you produced, know exactly where it is located for item visibility by sales, and see exactly how much it cost to make it using comprehensive costing tools integrated into the workflow."