Industrial Automation (IoT)
GAIN OVERVIEW AND CONTROL WITH AUTOMATION, DIGITALIZATION AND THE INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT)
Maritech develops a broad range of Industrial IoT products and, together with the LINSiGHT portal, uses modern instrumentation and sensor technology for data capture to provide key, real-time remote monitoring, efficiency control, and process improvement of automated equipment and systems. Used by multiple industries, including aquaculture and fisheries, our solutions log real-time information from automated systems and provide alerts and decision-making tools in a secure, web-based interface.
Streamline your processes and improve your company’s overall efficiency. Through the implementation of automated systems, our clients see significant savings on energy, materials, and insurance expenses, as well as increased production and less expensive downtime, leading to greater sales.
- Cloud-based knowledge portal collects, monitors, and analyzes all your data from multiple, remote sensors and locations.
- Safe communication over encrypted lines.
- Control all your devices in one easy system.
- Monitoring and alarm functions with an escalation process for key alerts.
- Multiple communications options for transmitting data.
- Critical systems can be programmed to send alarms or report site conditions.
- Complete Insight into data over time for continual process improvement.
- Continuous System Monitoring
- Automated Control
- Multiple Communication Options
- System Reliability
- Real-time Information