Raw Material Handling
TECHNOLOGY GEARED TO THE NEEDS OF FISHING AND AQUACULTURE OPERATIONS
Whether you operate a Fishing or Aquaculture company, or are involved in purchasing fish from the seafood supply chain, specialized attributes must accompany the fish record from the beginning. Record complete catch and harvest information, including special handling, catch area, and size and quality grades, all integrated with the fishing trip or harvest for official reporting compliance and customer traceability. Includes tools for Quota Management and reporting. Retain the crew roster and calculate the settlement for each vessel and trip. Catch can be landed directly into inventory. Industry-specific functionality includes the ability to allocate and settle landing fees, harbour fees and taxes, and other user-defined vessel or fleet-specific tolls and expenses.
- Vessel and Vendor Management
- Advanced Production Planning
- Detailed Catch Recording
- Compliant Catch Certificate for Exporters and Importers
- Fisher Settlement
- Trip Costs
- Quota Management
- Environmental Traceability and Eco-Harvesting
- Land catch directly into inventory and calculate quota.
- Fishing trips of boats from other organizations can also be tracked for a comprehensive overview of the entire supply chain.
- Allocate and track raw material for production planning before settling with the supplier on final numbers and costs.
- Fully assign all associated trip or harvest costs and integrate them into your accounting and costing data.
- Any quality inspections associated with the trip are retained and can be quickly identified from the vessel/lot level through to production and sale.
- Special equipment, fishing area, and quality measures can be recorded along with the catch line and area, providing full documentation to satisfy environmental certification records and quality buyer schemes.