AT A GLANCE
- Streamlined data collection process through barcoding and machine interfaces
- Accuracy of inventory at all levels, including raw material usage and yield
- Ensured end-to-end traceability
- Elimination of manual data entry errors and omissions
- Real-time production reporting to ERP system
- Visibility of product available-to-ship for sales staff and for manufacturing planning and scheduling
- Can work with hardware from various vendors so, when it is time to upgrade plant hardware, you are not forced to purchase from one particular hardware vendor but are instead free to choose the most cost effective option.
- Trace by the production day/shift as well as back to the fishing trip/farm harvest for each box or bin that is created, all the way through to final sale.
- Less data entry - data doesn’t need to be keyed in or entered in multiple systems, reducing the time spent entering data and data entry errors.
- Wireless handheld applications can work with wireless scanners (RF or blue tooth), enhanced by the standard MaritechWAVE Automation functionality which was designed to work on a factory touch screen terminal.
SCALES, SCANNERS, LABELLING, BARCODING
MaritechWaves’s Automation application runs outside of MaritechWAVE and integrates with:
- Scales - through serial or TCP / IP ports
- Scanners - through USB, keyboard wedge, or serial port.
- Barcode printers
- Dynamics NAV/MaritechWAVE database (Connected to SQL Server through ODBC).
Gather real-time production floor data and instantly update the MaritechWAVE database.
"Streamline data collection process through barcoding and machine interfaces such as scales."