Sales & Logistics
AT A GLANCE
- Vendor and customer management
- Production or purchase orders can be driven from the sales order
- Reduce costly manual processes and paper trails and their associated delays
- Detailed sales and profit analysis
- Purchase history, place of delivery information, currency calculations, customer credit limits, and outstanding orders all flow seamlessly into sales documents.
- Price products by a fixed price list or price by individual customers or groups of customers or according to volume.
- Integrated estimated freight costs ensure profit targets are always met. Match actual freight costs with estimates so you will never be over-billed again.
- Automate packing, picking, staging and shipping directly from the order or as part of a role-tailored workflow.
- Accurately track and allocate all costs associated with the sale and distribution of a product.
- Handle complex tiered commission structures for both brokers and salespersons.
FOR SEAFOOD ON THE MOVE
Seafood purchases and sales (and the supporting documentation) can be fraught with pricing, notification, quality, settlement and payment exceptions, forcing you to either make expensive customizations to your ERP system or risk costly invoicing errors. Especially when importing or exporting, the right paperwork is crucial. Missing or inaccurate documents can increase risks, lead to delays and extra costs, or even prevent a deal from being completed. MaritechWAVE offers integrated sales, purchase, inventory availability, pricing and freight rate tools, comprehensively adapted to suit the needs of seafood traders, all packaged together with a world class accounting core and CRM tools. Additional optimization to deploy in the cloud on Microsoft Azure and with Office 365 can help to lower costs even further, increase flexibility, and boost employee productivity.
Sales and Profit Analysis - manage all costs including shipping, outside storage, handling and loading fees, 3rd party accruals, and currency exchange. End-to-end traceability and transparency along the whole supply chain. As a native Microsoft product, the system provides seamless integration with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel with CRM tools built-in.
"Manage all costs including shipping, outside storage, handling and loading fees, 3rd party accruals, and currency exchange."