AT A GLANCE
- Improved inventory visibility & traceability.
- Flexible price and discount agreements, with provision of accrued bonuses.
- Full performance reporting as a whole and by market segment, including the ability to monitor and gauge the effectiveness of special promotions.
- Detailed profitability calculations can show results down to the product line level, order level, or can be aggregated by customer.
- Product costing helps deal with fluctuating commodity costs, allowing you to respond to pricing changes quickly.
- Optionally issue electronic receipts, shipments, and invoices.
- Easily meet the EDI standards required by major food service and retail customers.
- The system can be setup to exchange invoice data with the Timpex CMS declaration system, and receive a customs clearance number back at the database level with no manual file exchange required.
THE INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR SEAFOOD TRADERS AND BROKERS
If your business involves the sale of fish and fish products, Maritech Trading is indispensable. Developed in close cooperation with global seafood traders, Maritech’s trading tools mean that you can efficiently buy, sell, and track and trace seafood from origin to end market. Continuously updated information about stock status, cost prices, purchasing, customer orders, processing and profit margins are all easily accessible. Credit and insurance limits can be set up and the system will provide automatic notification if these are exceeded.
Maritech Trading can be used on a stand-alone basis or integrated with our seafood production systems to ensure inventory control at all levels from Raw Material, to WIP items and Finished Goods. Management of different handling units such as boxes, pallets, and lot-controlled batches are standard features, as is handling of variable weights or weight conversion from kg to lbs for differing markets.
Optional modules for warehouse locations and automation, including fork-lift terminals with scanners can be integrated into the solution. These tools simplify implementation with respect to loading lists, where what is in each container or vehicle must be itemised. When moving between storage locations, a barcode scan can include all needed history. Easily assign added transport costs and other moving expenses to the cost of the current consignment for a complete calculation of all landed costs tied to the particular item.
Comprehensive and easy to access management reporting, by market segment, items, and more, enables smart and timely decisions that have a direct impact on the bottom line and drive profitability, even when margins are razor thin.
The Maritech Trading system provides an integration layer to several financial/accounting systems like Microsoft Dynamics NAV & AX, Infor M3 and other ERP solutions.
"Management of different handling units such as boxes, pallets, and lot-controlled batches are standard features, as is handling of variable weights or weight conversion from kg to lbs for differing markets."