Track & Trace
AT A GLANCE
- Retrieve data using a variety of tracing keys, including Order No., Invoice No., or Production Batch/Lot Number.
- Data can be transmitted as code or as a variety of visual or electronic business documents such as packing lists or invoice.
- Data related to wild catch from vessels – fishing grounds catch date, equipment, vessel etc. can be retrieved from the Contract note.
- Farming CV data – including vaccination and feed information for farmed fish – can also be retrieved.
- Product Information such as the Production Date, SSCC information, or Quality data from registrations in MARITECH’s Quality Tracking system can be made easily accessible.
- You can also use the system internally to retrieve invoices, pallet lists, way bills, and more.
CLOUD-BASED TRACEABILITY ACROSS THE ENTIRE SEAFOOD VALUE CHAIN
Traceability is an essential component of international seafood trade. Recent years have seen traceability and food safety standards become increasingly stringent. While government legislation has long been implemented, your customers now require even more rigorous quality and traceability information through third party audits, SQF, or other recognized sustainability programs and standards.
Supply chain traceability - the ability to track product through all stages of the supply chain from origin (vessel or farm) to the final consumer – from boat to plate – not only requires that individual players in the value chain have internal traceability systems in place, but that they also have a mechanism in place to deliver that tracking information forward in a consistent way.
The premise of MARITECH’s Track & Trace solution, unlike other internal-only traceability systems, is a tracking database that is open to query directly by your suppliers and customers. As a cloud-based solution, it can be accessed from anywhere there is an internet connection. You control how little or much information specific vendors, customers, or other parties have permission to retrieve. The Track & Trace system helps seafood producers meet growing regulatory and customer demands while simultaneously reducing costs associated with data collection, data analysis and product recalls.
"A web-accesible tracking database that is open to query directly by your suppliers and customers. You control how little or much information specific vendors, customers, or other parties have permission to retrieve."