Sales & Logisitics
KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING
Seafood purchases and sales (and the supporting documentation) can be fraught with pricing, notification, quality, settlement and payment exceptions, forcing you to either make expensive customizations to your software system or risk costly invoicing errors. Especially when importing or exporting, the right paperwork is crucial. Missing or inaccurate documents can increase risks, lead to delays and extra costs, or even prevent a deal from being completed. Your business operates on razor thin margins with added pressures of managing freight costs, rebate programs, and even managing and selling the same inventory in multiple weight units for different destinations. Maritech software offers integrated sales, purchase, inventory availability, pricing and freight rate tools, comprehensively adapted to suit the needs of seafood traders. Manage all costs including shipping, outside storage, handling and loading fees, 3rd party accruals, and currency exchange. Effortlessly achieve end-to-end traceability and transparency along the whole supply chain.
- Vendor and customer management
- Integrated estimated freight fees can be posted and later reconciled against actual invoices
- Complex broker and commission sales
- Price management – can also price by target margin for any item, automatically calculate discount agreements, and much more
- Production or purchase orders can be driven from the sales order
- Integration with warehousing
- Reduce costly manual processes and paper trails and their associated delays
- Detailed sales and profit analysis
- It is possible to submit orders and invoices electronically, speeding and simplifying the order process.
- Purchase history, place of delivery information, currency calculations, customer credit limits, and outstanding orders all flow seamlessly into sales documents.
- Price products by a fixed price list or price by individual customers or groups of customers or according to volume.
- Integrated estimated freight costs ensure profit targets are always met. Match actual freight costs with estimates so you will never be over-billed again.
- Automate packing, picking, staging and shipping directly from the order or as part of a role-tailored workflow.
- Accurately track and allocate all costs associated with the sale and distribution of a product.
- Handle complex tiered commission structures for both brokers, retailer agreements, and salespersons.